A leader in the organization of corporate events in Paris, GL Events Paris Venues is constantly evolving and reinventing itself to propose even more possibilities.
An even more diversified offer perfectly tailored to your requirements
Paris Venues offers 6 multifunctional, complementary spaces.
- Voyage Samaritaine, a bar-restaurant-event space on top of Samaritaine
- Palais Brongniart, a congress and events centre with a policy of supporting sustainable, socially responsible economic innovation, situated in the 2nd arrondissement,
- Maison de la Mutualité, one of the jewels of the Paris’s Latin Quarter, with its legendary amphitheatre that can seat more than 1700 people,
- Paris Event Center, an exhibition and event facility, near the Philharmonie and the Cité des Sciences, with capacity for 17,000 people,
- Parc Floral de Paris, a site offering multiple possibilities, combining nature with the urban environment
- And Pavillon Chesnaie du Roy, a reception facility with a terrace and a panoramic view of the valley of flowers, provide wonderful green settings for any type of event.
A dedicated solution for business meetings
Using its superb range of locations, GL events Paris Venues has created its "Espaces Affaires for Meeting People” offer: a “complete package” solution for business meetings for 15 to 400 people.
Our program, Better Food for a Better World
Our Better Food for a Better World by GL events program defines our vision of today's catering, inspired by the best of yesterday and tomorrow. This program seals our commitment by defining the priorities on which we are taking concrete action to make a real difference... without talking down to ourselves.
A single point of contact
Whether it is a large, complex event or a last-minute meeting, the Paris Venues team will ensure that all your requirements are satisfied.
The essence of Paris Venues’ new offer: a single contact with easy, instant reservations, providing turnkey premium services and adhering to a given budget.